How do I pay for the tickets (or other items)?

I'm willing to set up the transaction in whatever manner is most agreeable for the buyer, but here's a step-by-step of what I prefer:

1) After you decide which tickets/items you'd like to buy, contact me (getinthegame@ymail.com) to make sure the desired tickets/items are still available. (Your desired tickets should be available, but inventory status is not always updated instantly.)

2) Pay me for tickets.  This can be done in person with cash or a check or via Paypal.  If you choose to use Paypal, I'll give you the email address to send it to after I have confirmed the availability of your desired tickets.

----------

If you contact me by email and indicate yourself to be seriously interested in buying tickets, I'll be happy to give you a call or give you my phone number if you'd like to discuss this process with me at all.  I might be able to better answer questions or give you the information you need on the phone than online.